About Myself ^^


Welcome to this blog. First of all, let me introduce about myself first. My name is Low Sok Yee and I am 21 years old now. I am still a student and studying Bachelor of Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Bandar Sungai Long. Well nothing special about me. I am just kind and adorable little girl but quiet.


My hobbies are surfing the net, play badminton with younger brother during weekend and play online games when I am free. Personally I like to surf net at home because I can listen to musics and watch movies as loud as I can but I am not deaf. It is just to make the surrounding feel good.


Besides that, I like to collect nice, beautiful and cute pictures and wallpaper from the websites that I have visited. Those pictures sometimes can help me to create banners, wallpaper and animated pictures. I can use them as signature in forum, upload in Friendster to share with friends or upload in Photobucket.


Here are some cute and creative pictures that I would like to share with :


bty



Top 5 websites that I have visited the most every week are www.facebook.com, www.gmail.com, www.hotmail.com, www.youtube.com and www.toxel.com. Facebook is a free-access social networking website. Facebook allow me to add friends, send them messages, update my personal profile to notify friends about myself, express my feelings, share pictures, play games and so on. Then, I will check and read my mails frequently that my friends and my relatives forward to me in Hotmail and Gmail. Other than checking mails, I also subscribes to toxel.com and k-popped.com via Really Simple Syndication (RSS) which provides timely updates from my favoured websites. RSS can aggregate feeds from many sites into one place and this benefits me. Amazing right? Moreover, I like to visit Toxel.com. It is a blog about design, inspiration and technology. In that blog, there are many creative and cute design. For examples, soap designs, iPhones cases designs, creative cupcakes and etc. This is the reason why Toxel.com can attract me. For those who curious of Toxel.com and want to know more, visit and find out in www.toxel.com. What are you waiting for? Just click it.


What’s next? Well next is the top 5 Internet activities that I mostly did are downloading songs especially korea and english songs, search and save up cute, nice and beautiful pictures, wallpapers, and animated pictures or banners that attracted to me, check, read and send mails that are forwarded from my friends and relatives. Lastly is sometimes I like to upload some nice and beautiful songs in www.imeem.com because I want to share the music with others in the world. That 's all about me. Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

pet said...

hi,nice to meet u o!!
can we be a fren???
that pic u share is reaally cute n i also like it very much....
hope u will share more those cute pic ya!!!

w3n said...

hey..sok e..don worry..that is my friend...she don't have the account so boorow another friend's account..is a girl..don worry..haha^^

~i am tomato~ said...

finally, our assignment due date le...
after few weeks posts and work with u all, i really learn much about e-commerce and technology.
besides, i want to thanks u all for the guidance and advice when doing this assignment. thans for ur helps. hope that we can work together for the next subject also.
yalo..so late still got people comment on our blog..its good..mean our blog really got people look at. and hope that our info will really help those who view our blog..haha..

Post a Comment