~a Mosquito~

Hi, my name is Hui Wen or you can call me “mosquito” as well. This is because by adding one more word behind my name then it will pronounce in Chinese as “wenzi” which means mosquito. I like to talk, and I am a very active person. It was just as noisy as a mosquito. Thus, all my friends called me “mosquito”. I was born at Johor Bahru in 1988 and I stayed there for 13 years. After that I moved to Pahang with my parents. And now I stay with my friend, Pauline in Sungai Long. I have 1 older brother who works in Singapore as a junior Italy Chef, while my mother and youngest brother are still staying at Pahang now. My mum is inheriting my father’s business. My father passed away when I was 14 years old. Since that, my mummy took my daddy part as well. She is a hardy woman, and she gives the best things and love to us. Inside my heart, she is a super woman and super mother in the world, and I love her very much.

I am now studying Year 3 Semester 1 of Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sungai Long. Before that, I was taking my diploma course of Business Studies of Accounting in Tunku Abdul Rahman College,Setapak.

I like to write blog because I feel that words are useful in my life. It can help me to express my feeling and my mood as well as reduce my stress. So, I always log in to www.wretch.cc/blog for blogging. I always update my blog and edit it and now it is colorful and useful. Besides, I like to chat and make new friends, so www.hotmail.com , www.facebook.com , and www.friendster.com are the websites I always log in. This 3 website are so familiar to everyone because it’s useful to make new friends ever he/she is not a Malaysian and it is useful for searching group of some old school friends like your primary school friends. I like to sing and sleep as well. Since always go Green Box or Neway to sing is waste of money, so I start log in to www.meetoto.com. Inside this game, you can sing as many hours as you like and can get the vote as well as vote others singer when he/she sings very well or very bad. The votes can then be generated into points to buy clothes and furniture in the game. It’s a nice and powerful online game because it can cheer me up when I feel moody. So, if you feel moody can sing with me at meetoto oh.

7 comments:

phaikyin@snowyin said...

hihi~
nice to know a bit frm each of u...
looking forward for latest updates from u all...
gambatte!

pet said...

hi,wenzi...
seeem yr mum is very important in yr live o!!!
if got chance, may intro yr mum to me...
looking forward for yr next update ya!!!
n gambateh in yr study ya...
take care o!!!

w3n said...

thanks your comment phaikyin..yaya..i will gambatte de.. u too o..

thanks your comment pet..you confirm that you want to know her??she is very fierce,haha^^you no scare??(joke with you..my mum is quite nice and cute..if not you can ask tomato..she know her)

~i am tomato~ said...

haha.yaya.her mother really nice de. n most important she cook very well oh.her dish very delicious.i miss tat also.got chance must go find aunty n eat her delicious dishes.

~i am tomato~ said...

haha.yaya.her mother really nice de. n most important she cook very well oh.her dish very delicious.i miss tat also.got chance must go find aunty n eat her delicious dishes.

~i am tomato~ said...

finally, our assignment due date le...
after few weeks posts and work with u all, i really learn much about e-commerce and technology.
besides, i want to thanks u all for the guidance and advice when doing this assignment. thans for ur helps. hope that we can work together for the next subject also.
yalo..so late still got people comment on our blog..its good..mean our blog really got people look at. and hope that our info will really help those who view our blog..haha..

w3n said...

haha..okay okay..if free then go find my mother..
ya..finally done our blog..really learn on this assignment..
we "add oil" together ba..

Post a Comment