Something about meeeeeee

Hi, I am Kae Wen. I am glad to have this opportunity to introduce myself here. Actually, this is the first time for me to have a blog related to E- Commerce and I hope that through this blog my friends who view the blog will get to know more about E- Commerce.

I come from Ipoh, Perak but had stayed at KL for few years as I was studying at UTAR Sg. Long now. I am a undergraduate student of Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting. Actually I don't like accounting, but since my mum wanted me so much to be an accountant, I am just follow what she wants. Do you think that I am obedient?? Or you think that I am stupid?? Maybe is due to this reason, I need to put more and more effort than other to study this accounting course. I had think about to give up but I can't since I don't want my beloved daddy and mummy to be disappointed. Thus, I face more stress than others.

What will you do when you feel stress?? Different people sure have their own way. For me, when I feel stress I will go shopping. I like to buy shoes especially high heel shoes. Therefore, my house and my car are full of shoes with different colour and different patterns. The big winner for this is sure my mum. Why?? Although I like buy shoes, I seldom wear it. I will just give them to my mum.

During my free time, I will surf the net. Since I am now staying at KL, a big city far away from my hometown, it is hard for me to keep connected with my old school friends. Therefore, I always use MSN to keep connected with them. Besides, I will surf the net to search for latest song and movie to entertain myself. I will also surf the net to search the information that I need.

There are several website that I usually visit. They are Friendster.com, Google, Hotmail.com, theStar.com as well as Wretch.cc/blog. I visit these website to search for information, keep myself connected with friends, making new friends, check mail, write blog as well as entertain myself with the online games and online song.

Sometimes, when I was free, I will log in to viwawa.com to play online games. In there, I can play online games with other and relax myself.

Among these website, I like Wretch most as I can have my own blog there, written down my story, express my feeling and share all these with others. For me, I feel that words is the best way to express my feeling. Thus, I like writing blog. I can also get to know my friends' feeling and story from there. If you want to know more about me, please do not hesitated to visit my blog.

2 comments:

pet said...

hi...tomato
i'm bou bou o! not ah pet o...hehe
nice to meet u ya!!!from this i really can know u more a little bit o!!!
try to relax more la!!dun give yrself too stress n gambateh for yr study ya!!!

~i am tomato~ said...

thanks bou bou.i think i can done better with ur support.hehe..
anyways, got stress only can improve ah..haha.i will learn to cope with those stres and done better de.

Post a Comment