The Story of "bokuwa"


My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28I am Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28. I am the only son in my family and I stay in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. My primary school is S.R.J.K(C) Kuen Cheng 2, and secondary school is Methodist Boy's School (MBS), both in Kuala Lumpur.

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28

After graduated from MBS, I worked as a part timer in my father's company. I had learned some accounting basic from the company and my parents suggested me to do further study on this sector. Thus, I joined UTAR foundation program in PJ then start to study my Degree of Accounting in UTAR Sg. Long campus after I done my foundation. During the time of studying, I found out that accounting is not an easy subject.

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28

Other than that, I have a huge interest in studying Japanese and its culture. I had completed my level 1 and level 2 in Japanese Language in my university, but I still not good in 'katagana' writing. The reason that I like to study Japanese is I really think they were the most polite race in the world and their country's technology is leading in the world.

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28

My hobbies is gaming, playing sports, drawing, reading comics and watch animations, dramas and movies, listening music, and traveling. The games I like to play are similar with any others 80's guys such as War Craft III Defends of The Ancient, NBA 2k9, Pro Evolution series, Left 4 Dead and Godfather series. For sports, I like to play basketball, snooker and pool, and football. I do not prefer individual sports such as jogging and gym.


My idol in sports is Spanish football legendary player, captain of Real Madrid CF, Raúl González, and 3 times Snooker World Champion, the rockets, Ronnie O'Sullivan,



Other than that, I like to watch Japanese drama series, such as 'My Boss My Hero', 'Operation Love'. I also like to 'sing K' with friends. I like the songs sang by Leehom Wang and Backstreetboys.

This is the cover of latest Leehom's album, which is now one of my collection ^^

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28

I like to draw since I was a little child, maybe around 3 to 4 years old. The reason I think is because I was the only son in my family and lack of same age friends during my childhood. I am expertise in black and white drawing but poor in coloring. I have won some awards in drawing contest during my primary and secondary school time. The earliest drawing award I won is in 1992, and I was 5 years old only. It was an open drawing contest for children in Kuala Lumpur. I still remember that I was scared and my mum accompanies me to complete my drawing in the hall. It was such a wonderful memory for me. I have a dream to become an artist or comic author since my childhood.

My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28 My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28My name is Lau Wai Huan, born in 1987, February 28


The top 5 websites I visited are:

  1. sports.sina.come.cn (get latest and detailed sports news, and read sports articles)

  2. www.livescores.com (get latest football results)

  3. www.yahoo.com (check email, read international news, and get NBA results)

  4. www.gsc.com.my & www.tgv.com.my (get info on latest movies, purchasing or booking tickets)

  5. www.youtube.com (watch funny videos or sports replays)



1 comments:

~i am tomato~ said...

finally, our assignment due date le...
after few weeks posts and work with u all, i really learn much about e-commerce and technology.
besides, i want to thanks u all for the guidance and advice when doing this assignment. thans for ur helps. hope that we can work together for the next subject also.
yalo..so late still got people comment on our blog..its good..mean our blog really got people look at. and hope that our info will really help those who view our blog..haha..

Post a Comment