KaKaroto Tokshiwa

I am Fong Kin Wai, such a loney person come from ipoh to study here, Utar, Bandar Sg. Long. Currently, I am pursuing in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I am 21 years old this year and have 5 siblings including me. Travelling is part of my interest because I can travel to many countries to enjoy beautiful places. Besides that, I can learn their cultures and languages. I like Japan country very much since I was a little child. Of course, I may plan to travel japan in the future. Therefore, I have created my own Japanese name, "Kakaroto Tokshiwa Fong". The reasons why i like there is because of the beautiful environment there. Additional to this, i never seen shopping centre in Japan as i never go there before.

My hobby is playing basketball. I like to play basketball with my friends every evening. Besides, I like to play badminton too. I quit playing badminton when I was 12. This is because I found that the basketball is much more interesting compared to badminton. I also like shopping as it can rest my mind and thus I will shop whenever I have some leisure time. i will do visit all the stores that are available in that particular shopping. This is a part of my interest too. I can refresh my mind by enjoying shopping life.

The website i have visited the most is http://www.kakarototokshiwa.blogspot.com/ because i like to write my daily life matter in my blogger website. By doing this, it can remind me about what i had done before no matter how sad or happy life is. Besides that, I always access to http://www.lyricsmode.com/ because I like to sing songs whenever i am free. It is useful for me when I want to search for the particular lyrics. The third is http://www.tagged.com/. This is because I can meet new friends from this wesite. The fourth website is http://www.anime.com/ because i like to watch anime movies. Therefore, i would like to know the latest news regarding the anime movies. The last website is http://www.youtube.com/ because i can watch interesting and funny videos from this website without wasting my money to buy movies that I want to watch.

Besides that, the top 5 internet activities that I used to do include messaging, visit Facebook, update my Friendster's profile, play online games, and searching information.


1 comments:

~i am tomato~ said...

finally, our assignment due date le...
after few weeks posts and work with u all, i really learn much about e-commerce and technology.
besides, i want to thanks u all for the guidance and advice when doing this assignment. thans for ur helps. hope that we can work together for the next subject also.
yalo..so late still got people comment on our blog..its good..mean our blog really got people look at. and hope that our info will really help those who view our blog..haha..

Post a Comment